Evercade VS Day One Update – Now Live
As the Evercade VS gets ready to launch across UK and Europe (and for some lucky Founder Edition customers, even earlier) we are delighted to say that our day one patch for the Evercade VS is now available. This will update your console to version 2.0.1
Thanks to early feedback and some rigorous testing ahead of the launch, we’ve been able to implement quality of life fixes to help give you the best experience possible.
Updating is simpler than ever, thanks to the built-in WiFi. So firstly, make sure you are connected to the Internet.
To download the update, go to your SETTINGS menu on the left-hand side of the menu, select “SYSTEM” and “CHECK FOR UPDATES”. You will then be prompted to download the update. After a short download, the update patch will install on your console and will automatically reboot. And that’s it! If you would like to see exactly how this works, click the image below which will take you to a video guide.
– Fixed savestate compatibility with old 1.3.X and below handheld firmware and on select titles.
– Fixed cart information text errors
– Added control mapping information for Gate of Doom (Data East Arcade 1)
– Improved scanline preview in the main menu
– Improved some menu art assets
– Added Unsupported Cartridge Dialogue for unsupported cartridges
– Improved backend performance
– Fixed launching for development cartridges (Development Program only)
If you have any problems or come across any issues, please follow the guidance in your quick start guide. If problems persist then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder Edition Customers: Please note that an update for the Evercade Handheld will be available in the coming days, which will enable the use of the Handheld as a controller via your included Link Cable. Keep your eyes on social media to see when that’s live.
With over 260 games available